False Celling can be of several types. Gypsum board false ceiling, POP false ceiling, Framed false ceilings, Metal false ceilings.
Normal gypsum board or POP false ceiling is done with the unique sophisticated designs using best in the class material.
Metal False Ceilings :
Our metal false ceiling system has several choices and better configuration than ordinary ceiling. Professional decoration projects, which cannot be confined to a single material or the use of single product, it should be selected by the actual needs and proportion. Our false ceiling system can provide aluminum ceiling, and quality components of ceiling decoration options, the professional projects as well, which can make the ceiling decoration be integrated with the whole style and make the use of function and decoration to be consistent.
Benefits of Metal Ceiling
Metal ceiling tiles have been used in construction for thousands of years. These tiles have numerous benefits as compared to plaster ceilings, when it comes to appearance, durability and versatility.
- Adds Value to Your Home : Metal ceiling tiles are long lasting, durable and elegant. They are available in different price ranges. These tiles add value to any building, so it is always a wise investment to install metal ceiling tiles in your home.
- Adds Strength to the Structure : Because they are made of metal, these ceiling tiles are impervious to many of the factors that would be damaging to a normal plaster ceiling. Metal ceiling tiles do not rot, crack or absorb moisture and are a solid means of adding strength to a building.
- Resistant to Moisture : A major disadvantage of plaster ceilings is their weakness when it comes to moisture. Accumulated water or condensation can severely damage plaster ceilings. This damage can only be rectified with costly repairs, or in some cases, reconstruction. Metal ceilings are impervious to moisture, which adds to their long-lasting qualities.
- Resistant to Cracks and Damage : Unlike plaster ceilings that can crack or warp with time and other factors such as moisture, a metal ceiling retains its shape and beauty for ages. These tiles are also resistant to peeling, unlike plaster ceilings. Once you install metal ceiling tiles in your home or office, you do not have to worry about upkeep or repairs for a very long time.
- Available in Many Styles and Finishes : Metal ceiling tiles are available in many finishes such as steel, copper, brass, chrome and aluminum. You can also purchase them in a variety of effects such as bare, polished or powder coated.
- Can be Painted to Match any Décor : Metal ceiling tiles have the great advantage that they can be finished to suit any existing décor. You can even paint over them to suit the colors and ambiance in your home or office. This makes metal ceiling tiles very versatile choices for any project.
- Require Minimal Maintenance : Once installed, metal ceiling tiles require minimal care and maintenance. All you need to do is regularly dust the tiles and wipe them when required. This will ensure that your metal ceiling tiles last for a long time, in great condition.
- Has Superior Fire and Moisture Resistance Properties : Metal ceiling tiles are resistant to mold and mildew, which can cause severe problems in a building's structure. Because they are made of metal, these tiles also have higher resistance to fire, making them safer.
- Easy to Install : Available in several patterns and interlocked models, metal ceiling tiles are much lighter and easier to install than regular plaster ceilings. Installation also takes much lesser time.
- Ideal for Covering Imperfections : Metal ceiling tiles are ideal for easy coverings over unsightly plaster ceilings that are in need of repair. The ease of installation and added beauty of these tiles make them ideal for renovation and repair